Wednesday 23 May 2012

1 Pound - 3500 calories

Hello

Well this week I lost just the one pound, but that's OK. I still feel very confident and happy with my progress. Mainly my fitness. Doing something every day I'm sure is the key. I didn't completely stick to my points last week, had a few binges. Probably due to me feeling low. I've been working 2 low income jobs for a few months and scraping by. Food choices have been effected greatly by the lack of money and that has put pressure on my goals. I just want to be healthy.

I spoke to my doctor the other day about pains in my hands and feet and bad circulation and she said these symptoms are a reaction to lack of exercise, being overweight for so long and also side-effects from being Bulimic for so many years. So my healthy lifestyle change for me has become my number one goal.

The good news is that I have been offered full-time in a care home (which isn't ideal) but I can afford now to eat well, study, a gym  membership perhaps and save for trip to Japan in December to visit family. Which is actually my weight loss target. I want to be a size 12 for that trip, I've been overweight forever and would love to be a healthy size in Japan because I've always visited and been jealous at how youthful and more energetic my grandparents out there are. I'd like to stay out there secretly for a while and teach, I love Japan and being near my siblings.


Anyway I now have 63 pounds to lose so my goal this week is 3 pounds!!! That should sit me nicely in the late 50's but it will get smaller Mwa ha ha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment